View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 04:45 AM   #105
alison's wanderland OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 251
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulyses View Post
I'm actually in Medellin right now. It's pretty damn cool. If you get here, you should try and stay at the Shamrock Irish Pub. It's where I'm at right now. Rooms are $25,000 a night. The owner rides a KTM 950 Adventure and a Norton 850 Commando. He'll let you park your bike in the back of the bar too. There's only three rooms though, so you should probably reserve ahead of time. If you tell me when you are going to be here, I'll ask him if he'll hold a spot for you.

I'm heading for Cali in a few days. Rexbuck (Steve) is going to be there and we were planning on staying at the Casa Blanca Hostel which is owned by the Motolombia people. You should come on down! It's only a day past medellin!

Bryce

Nice!...I messaged the guy yesterday...but might as well ask him in person :) I am planning for to be there on the 24th/25th. Christmas is Colombia is still on! Then heading to Cali/motolombia as well for some bike maintenance.

See you soon!!

2003 KLR685 – gone with the summer winds of Patagonia : 2012-13 -> L.A. to Ushuaia
adventures in : alison's wanderland
alison's wanderland is offline   Reply With Quote