View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 02:45 PM   #56
Off Road Ryder OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,078
Quote:
Originally Posted by screwit View Post
I ordered a set and when they came in I was so impressed with the build quality that I immediately called and ordered another set trying to again take advantage of the turkey day special. These lights are robustly built, obviously not Chinese junk. I finally had the time to mount them and try them out and can honestly say they are absolutely great! I put one spot and one flood on my GS1200 and the same set up on my XR650R. My bitch with LED has always been the distance of the light throw, These are much better than anything I've had in the past. Darryl (i think?) was happy to take my calls and answer my questions and shipping was the next day with tracking info provided. Overall I am very happy.

No affiliation, no financial gain, blah, blah, blah
Thank You for noticing the build quality. No corners are cut on these Premium Quality LED lights.
What other LED's have you used in the past?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konflict Motorsports View Post
I received in a set earlier today that I wired up to a friends 2012 Ford Raptor, all I have to say is that these LED's exceeded my expectations by along shot. The throw that these lights have surpass any other LED light on the market today in my opinion. Great coloring along with a solid mount.
I currently have two six inch LED lights mounted onto the front of my shop truck (Ford Super-Duty) that will be getting replaced with these as soon as possible.
Truly a breakthrough in LED technology. Cyclops offers a Great product and follows it up with great service!
Thank You Sir.. I would love to see some photos of that Raptor..Did you get a chance to compare them to the D2's?
www.cyclopsadventuresports.com
1-800-624-0278
Off Road Ryder is offline   Reply With Quote