View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 05:22 PM   #1
Shunka OP
Supervision Required

Oddometer: 3,495
Death Valley n00bs beer brew meet

I offered to brew up some beer for the DV meet up in March. Given the number of participant and the amount of beer needed it quickly became apparent to me that my kitchen and equipment was going to be vastly inadequate.

I found this place www.brewbakers1.com and suggested a meetup for anyone interested in brewing some beer.

I started this thread so we can brainstorm and coordinate everything and not clog up the meet up thread.

I will edit this post with those "IN" as they commit. Hopefully those interested can commit some $ to this as well as this isn't going to be cheap. Their website list $250 for 6 cases. If this takes off and we can guarantee them a certain amount maybe we can negotiate the price down a bit.

[Just to clarify]
I got some "legal council" (I asked for it) about the wording of the money for beer. Just to clarify what I mean by "contribute" is how ever many peeps show up we split the costs of the brew day equally. Meaning I am not paying for everyone to go and "get free beer" everyone should know this going in. There are legal issues about selling alcohol without a license and I don't want anyone to think I'm breaking any laws here.

Chime in with any suggestions!

Shunka screwed with this post 12-22-2012 at 10:00 PM
Shunka is offline   Reply With Quote