View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 08:34 PM   #18
browneye
PIN IT & BANG GEARS

Oddometer: 5,070
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kali Trailrider View Post
Chris weather looks to be sunny and in the mid 60's.
Possible rain Thursday and then we have a slight warming trend hopefully into the low 70's by the 1st.

Bradshaw trail would be a ride for a different time and camp out of a different place.
Like that glamis RV park. Bradshaw trail is just too far from Occotillo it is on the other side of the Salton Sea.
Maybe we could do a trip this coming spring. But dont worry We will have plenty to explore in Occotillo.

Jeff we will roll by your site to say Hi maybe even do a ride. We are camping close to where you will be at.
We have a big group of about eight rigs and about twenty people. Families, kids and some really good riders.

We will be riding Superstition - fish creek - grapevine/ culp valley - font's point/ milpas view point - slot canyon.
In other words all the cool stuff.
Yeah, it's probly 75 miles of road to get to the other side of Salton Sea, I didn't look at a map.

I have only been to Ocotillo on a greesticker bike, so having a plate will be interesting. Keep in mind I'll be riding the pig dualsport, Nick will have the litebike. My KTM got sold.
browneye is offline   Reply With Quote