View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 08:13 PM   #20
Jeff aka BOLT OP
Prefer Saturdays

Oddometer: 1,213
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kali Trailrider View Post
Chris weather looks to be sunny and in the mid 60's.
Possible rain Thursday and then we have a slight warming trend hopefully into the low 70's by the 1st.

Bradshaw trail would be a ride for a different time and camp out of a different place.
Like that glamis RV park. Bradshaw trail is just too far from Ocotillo it is on the other side of the Salton Sea.
Maybe we could do a trip this coming spring. But dont worry We will have plenty to explore in Ocotillo.

Jeff we will roll by your site to say Hi maybe even do a ride. We are camping close to where you will be at.
We have a big group of about eight rigs and about twenty people. Families, kids and some really good riders.

We will be riding Superstition - fish creek - grapevine/ culp valley - font's point/ milpas view point - slot canyon.
In other words all the cool stuff.
You and I like the same stuff. Where is your group gonna be ? When do you arrive ? Like to come by and see what your ride schedule looks like and maybe do a day with you guys. Then I am heading to JV on Sunday (30) to do some riding with Catfish and Perry.

We love Bradshaw too. Have a trip scheduled in the new year. I am going to dry camp this time on the east end so we have gas out there. Some of our group will be at Cals KOA... some with me. Should be a great trip.

Guests are encouraged.
Jeff aka BOLT is offline   Reply With Quote