View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 05:51 AM   #1
HighFive OP
Never Tap-Out

Oddometer: 2,637
Husky TR650 - New Owners Stupid Questions Thread

The following links have been created by TRZCharlie to help navigate this Thread:

THREAD INDEX Hyperlinks

TR650 Terra/Strada OEM and Interchangeable Parts Listing

This cool map is provided by Rugged Exposure, showing general locations of TR650 owners. Add yourself to the map, if you are so inclined. It could be a helpful resource, should a need arise.

Husky TR650 MAP / MOSS Locator

Link to Cafe Husky forum

My original post begins here:

It's a new bike and it's a new day, but due to the lack of a decent manual (or just my old age), I'm accumulating a list of Stupid Questions faster than I can change into my riding gear. I need a lifeline.

This thread is hereby declared the official SAFETY ZONE for New Owner -Stupid Questions regarding the Husqvarna TR650 (Terra & Strada). A flame free, insult free, exchange zone for asking stupid questions and receiving a helpful accurate answer if there happen to be anyone smart enoough to answer such stupid questions.

Consider it the "TR650 Quick Reference for Dummies". Let's stay on point, and keep the extraneous chit-chat to a minimum. There is ample room for general discussion on the Terra Mega-Thread. That thread is growing fast, and soon it will get huge.....as this bike skyrockets in popularity. Yes, the motor is THAT good. The rest of it ain't too bad neither. If you ask a stupid question on the mega-thread.....what's been asked and answered 50 times already, then be prepared for a lashing. Anything is fair game over there. You may well be told to "read up" or "do your homework" or some such thing. NO WHINERS.....it's nothing personal, don't take it that way. Everyone is invited to the party, and just having fun.

Step into the Safety Zone over here, and you just might get your Stupid Question answered with grace and style, if you're feeling lucky. Or maybe not.....I donno. Let's roll !

Here are a few of my stupidest Stupid Questions:

1) Where is that extraordinary toolkit hiding?

2) How do I get the steering lock to work? It looks like a normal system....push down the key and turn it counter-clockwise, but it doesn't do anything. Feels like I'm going to break something or bend the key. I shouldn't have to force it...eh?

3) Where the heck is the air filter door? The Dealer couldn't even tell me.

HF
Athena Big Bore Project WRRDualsport.com

HighFive screwed with this post 06-09-2014 at 11:37 AM Reason: Index Update
HighFive is offline   Reply With Quote