View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 10:23 PM   #22
lacofdfireman
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 673
Thanks for the RR. I'm just up the road from you in St. George. Looks like a fun ride you and your son just did. I can't wait until my 14 year old is old enough to start riding with me on Adventures like you just did. He has been riding dirt bikes since he was 5 and is excited to do some overnight stuff. Not sure if I want him out there at 16 riding street but I already know he is gonna be bugging me to let him go. I would love to do it but not sure his mother will be happy about it. She barely even likes him riding his YZ 125..

Anyways I know you said you are looking for a New Tent. Just wanted to let you know that since you are Military you can sign up for www.promotive.com and get some sweet discounts on all things recreational.. Big Agnes is a sponsor as well as KLIM gear and alot of other people. They give some great discounts to Fire, Police and Military. I use them all the time. Some stuff is 50% off Retail. Now go shopping... With a bike like you have you should be able to pack a 3 man tent with no issues and have lots of room and comfort. No reason to sleep in a tent that small. For me if I can't be comfortable I'm not camping... I'm not a minimalist though like alot of the ADV guys are..
lacofdfireman is offline   Reply With Quote