View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012, 04:03 AM   #2
YorkieBoy's Avatar
Joined: May 2007
Location: Hull, UK
Oddometer: 99
You have to be a resident of India to register a bike in your name, it is possible to buy a bike there for export but you will have to provide the correct paperwork and pay the duty to do so and you will not be able to ride it out of the country. There is always the obvious alternative but on your own head be it if you want to go down that route.
YorkieBoy is offline   Reply With Quote