View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012, 04:28 AM   #26
Hoonatic Ty OP
TEN660

Oddometer: 96
And a Merry Christmas to you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbobob View Post
Keep em coming Ty. Good pictures mate. Where is christmas?
G'day Bob,

Mate after catching up with you lads I've been having the time of my life out on the road, on the bike. The country travelled has blown me away. I have never experienced anything like it and as previously mentioned very moving with special sites ridden through, some character building adversity and friendly people all the way.

I guess when people see a lone rider roll in they are naturally inquisitive, encouraging and very helpful when needed. This country makes you quite proud with what we have out there to be discovered and enjoyed as I am sure you would agree with your own experiences travelling on the bike.

I've made it to Darwin and joined my vessel the "OMS Endurance" for my five week swing at sea. I have scored the trifecta of Chrissy, New Years and Birthday at sea and will return to the road on the 29th of January. This time I will join up with my mate Hydro in Adelaide River with his DR650 and strike out for further adventure! I'm restless and itching for it after the awesome experiences so far...!

Loving it.
Hoonatic Ty is offline   Reply With Quote