View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012, 09:28 AM   #102
GAS GUY OP
MILE EATER

Oddometer: 3,176
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unclejimmy1 View Post
Jeff you been Spending a lot,of work on that KLR. I hope mine dose not need all that done to it,,,,,mine only has about 7000 sMILES,,,,,,was there a factory recall on the bolt you replaced on the sub frame,,,,,my dealer replace:a bolt somewhere and also replaced,all 4 signal lights ,the rubber bases were deterrariing.... KLR are great all around bikes,,,I think you made a wise choice , I will sell mine this spring,,,,the CRF 250 l. Is a super bike for me just like,it,is,,,
I am gonna do,the MHC ride Feb 28----,March. 3. 2013..I will post registration a date in the MTF. RRR section later in January....would like for you and you buddy to come down,
Uncle jimmy. Hope you have a Merry Christmas.
Uncle Jimmy,
The subframe bolt is just a popular mod, especially for big guys and touring load.

Yes, I am pretty much going through the whole bike, mostly maintenance and small mods as most of the big mods are already done.As a Mechanic by trade, I am anal about maintenance and try to limit chances of any problems during riding season.Also, it helps me during the winter months having somewhat of a project.

I would love to get down there, but with work, and family, it really limits my mobility right now.But, sooner or later I will.Now that you got that sweet, lightweight 250L, you have at least another 20 years of riding left in you !!
http://gasguysadventures.blogspot.com/

GAS GUY screwed with this post 12-08-2013 at 08:42 AM
GAS GUY is online now   Reply With Quote