View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 05:26 AM   #23
usmcshepherd OP
Master Guns

Oddometer: 8
Love our navy brethren

AwolArn,

Thanks for the prayers and support. Marines love our Navy brethren, especially when we need a ride to the closest amphibious landing or when we need a corpsman! Thank the good Lord above for our Corpsman!!!

Hey your thoughts are certainly encouraging on the 2007. I keep reading a lot about them and by the sounds of them they seem like great bikes. I like the GSA's over the GS's simply from the fact that I'm 6'4" and like the idea of the larger tank...both for extended range and a little added "fairing like protection" on the road. I think I've found the bike that I'm intereted in and once I can get CINChome to give me the all clear/wings level, I'm standing by ready to pull the trigger. I don't know when I'll get up to Vegas next but one of my MSgt's is from there and I might end up going home with him on a visit if I can talk him into a bike as well once we get back. I've only got about 3 months on the west coast after we return and I'd like to be able to put some miles on a new bike over CA, AZ, UT before I leave for the humid east coast in the summer.

Thanks again and Semper Fidelis
MGuns
usmcshepherd is offline   Reply With Quote