Oddometer: 939
More details and a Show Special:

Some more details and pics of the upcoming Giant Loop Siskiyou Panniers:
-70L capacity
-removable 100% waterproof roll top liners included
-2 large bellowed pockets up front that will fit up to a 2L bottle
-zippered mesh pockets under lid
-multiple lash points for additional dry bags and gear
-adjustable width for use with or WITHOUT side racks (pic above is without)
-includes two Hot Springs Heat Shields
-the typical heavy duty GL construction with the Cordura overlay on the bottom.

There's more new GL stuff to show too that I'll be posting up...

SHOW SPECIAL!!
We just got another run of our BMW F800 GS and F700/F650 GS Side Stand Feet done so we're going to do the same special as last year!!

There are two versions available:
BMW F800 GS -all years
BMW F700GS/F650 GS (twin -not lowered) -all years

They share the same features and shape specifically designed not to impede the raising and lowering of the side stand (NO counter leaning!!) and the footprint is 2.5x the size of the stock foot.

-CNC machined from 6061 Alu.
-come with stainless steel patented Disc-Lock (r) washers and stainless steel bolts. Disc-Lock (r) washers actually mechanically lock and are true locking washers. The only ones recognized by the US Military as such.
-Black HARD anodized. 2x the thickness of standard anodizing
-we have had nothing but rave reviews on them!

Here's the entire thread if you want to read about the development (and feedback) of them:
http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=646701

We are going to have these on special at the Vancouver Moto Show but some (most?!) of you won't be there so if you are experiencing some "it's January and I can't ride my bike at all/much (for some anyhow) but I want something neat for it but I don't have any money" Then we'll have a special for you too!

They will be on for $30.00 CAD instead of $35.83 CAD after tax (12% here) at the show and for anybody else; $30.00 CAD and free shipping ANYWHERE in the world (errr if the post goes there that is...so not if you're in the middle of a trip in the Sahara!).

This will be on for a limited time only starting now and we'll be out at the show from Wednesday January 16th. thru to Sunday January 20. The special will go until the end of January and we don't have thousands of them so be quick!

We bill via PayPal. You may use any credit card, no PayPal account needed. Email us at sales(at)motooverland(dot)com if you're interested.

We'll also have info on the 2013 Rocky Mountain GS Challenge! It's August 16-18th. this year. This is the only one in Western Canada so it's your chance to get into the big one! I've been to the first one they held @ Rocky Mountain House, AB so feel free to ask questions.

More news to come!!

Thanks for checking it out!

Dave

www.motooverland.com

toowheels screwed with this post 01-10-2013 at 09:55 AM
toowheels is offline   Reply With Quote