View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 05:51 PM   #103
Jettn Jim OP
This is Liv'n!!!

Oddometer: 1,643
Thumb

All things... Father spirit and Mother Earth feel gooood to me today.... embracing me as I journey on.

Here's some mood music for this section, she's a new Friend of mine I met through Dianna MorningStar...Pru Clearwater... an AMAZING Soul who has found the light and shines it brightly everywhere she floats... more on her later in the report.

I take Hwy 299 to Alturas then Hwy 395 to Lake View OR...

I remember passing this Sculpture a few times in my travels with Desiree'...

An overturned Grain Car...

Goose Lake south of Lakeview...

Haha makes sense...

I pass the Rim Rock Motel.. where the somewhat deranged... maybe actually quite arranged? ol' boy walked in on me naked and shaving, during last years HATour... oooh boy!

I'm getting extraordinary vibes as I gaze about...

A DustDevil on the upper end of the lake bed...

Nice Windswept Dunes....

Reptilian like road surface...

Another Cyclist enjoying the day.....

I read this... hmmmm think a bit to myself and ride on....

In John Day as I'm sitting down to eat in a small Cafe... I see a girl pull up on a little Ninja and go inside next door. I curiously go out to introduce myself and hear her story.
She's Nadia Adams...

Beautiful woman in her early ~0's, 3 teenage children, divorced, working for the Forest Service.. not 1 grey hair on her head! Born in Serbia... very young spirited girl who likes exitement, adventure, and play... I ask her if she'd like to have dinner after she runs her groceries home? She says yes and comes back to a wonderful meal and a long talk on life. She takes wonderful pictures and turns them into post cards... I purchase 4 of them, exchange information and after a smile and hug ride on.
Thoughts on relationship, life etc... roll through my mind, like birds floating in the sky.
Nice girl back there... for someone......

South side of the Wallowas... near Baker City, OR.

I sleep in Baker City... where just last weekend they had their Hells Canyon Rally. A late night talk at the Chevron station confirms the weather had kept the attendance down.... and a woman was killed by a truck during the Rally :( one way or another her time here was done.
After meeting another little Hippie chick at the motel... I lay down Cherishing my own time here in this reality, and again doze off.....

Morning dawns as yesterday repeated and after Breakfast at the Oregon Trail Diner, I ride on...

Not noticing the smudge on the lense at the time, I'll cut short the pics...

Out Hwy 86, up NF-39 to the Upper Imnaha Rd, then over to Enterprise, and Hwy 129 (The Rattle Snake Grade) on into Lewiston... GREAT roads!!!

I RAIL the Snake then pull in at the State Park on the Washington side to take a break (release all the ADRENALINE!!!) and I check out the tires.... I love the 606's when their 2/3rd's worn and really stable.. the knob flex is about gone!

You can see the second angle that all the twisties since NorCal has worn...

Then it's but a short skip up over to Waynes where I'll meet Alex "Parepin" and prepare for the Rally.

This is the sky as I pull into the driveway... WOW what a way to end this section of the ride.... and begin the next!

Jettn Jim screwed with this post 12-27-2012 at 07:09 PM
Jettn Jim is offline   Reply With Quote