Originally Posted by Blakebird
it's tough to commit this far out with the work schedule I've had this whole year....and I know continues well into next year.
Since space is limited, I'll free up a space for someone that knows they can go, and if I can make it when the time comes - I'll see if there's an available spot. Or maybe a small self sufficient ragtag group can follow behind as an "overflow" tour
I'd love to have you along, so I'll just hold a spot till it gets closer. If you cant make it Im sure someone will want to go, and if not its not a big deal either way.
PM your email though and I will add you to the email list so you can get updates and info about the ride.