View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 11:42 PM   #42
koh kood
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob808 View Post
Does anyone have a complete bearing list from SKF? For the whole engine, since I have it open I might as well do a complete replacement. When I opened the crankcase bearings seemed smooth, but after one week with the crankcase opened they don't feel that smooth anymore. Kind of like they have some sand in them. And seem like all of them do it now. I could get them out and clean them in gasoline real good but I could just change them all if they are not so expensive from SKF. Any link would be perfect. Thanks guys.
Ah, almost forgot, the SKF ones, are they in different fitting standars? I think I can remember a discussion where you had to make sure to get the ones with the tightest tolerance. Is this the case with SKF ones or are they one size perfect fit?
I'm not sure where I got this list. I hope it's right.

Original bearing........................................... .......SKF bearing
Main bearing right NSK 6208 CN...... ......................SKF 6208 CN
Main bearing left NSK 6209 CN............... ..............SKF 6209 CN
Balanceshaft right HIC 83943A CN.........................SKF 63/22 CN Without the pin

Balanceshaft left KOYO 6204RHR CN ......................SKF 6204 CN

Transmission outgoing axle right NTN 6004L8 CN........ SKF 6004 CN with one sealing

Transmission outgoing axle left KOYO 6305RUEDI CN.. SKF 6305 CN with one sealing

Transmission secondaryside right KOYO 63/22 CN...... SKF 63/22 CN

Transmission secondaryside left NSK 6203D A8 CN..... SKF 6203 CN with one sealing