View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 06:15 AM   #558
sTE610vE OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,876
Quote:
Originally Posted by biensur22 View Post
Mine arrived a few weeks ago. I immediately drove out to ocotillo, hit the throttle up a wash, and found a large jagged rock on which to pop my front tube. All so I could put this thing to use (it was burning a hole in my gear bag).

It worked well despite my inability to use it properly (as should be made evident by the harsh lean angle). Still very pleased and glad i didn't have to throw the bike on its side to get the job done. Thanks guys! Awesome product.

Thanks for the post biensur22!
To help stability on almost any bike the more vertical the bike is when on the Trail Stand the more down force on it and the stability increases greatly, especially when lifting the front wheel.
I posted the pic below to show how something under the kickstand to get the bike as vertical as practical before placing the Trail Stand increases the down force on the Trail Stand.
Obviously you wont be carrying a piece of wood like this but a flat rock or something should do the trick.

Cagiva Gran Canyon
sTE610vE is offline   Reply With Quote