View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 11:11 AM   #161
brents347
Trusting my Cape...

Oddometer: 3,618
Quote:
Originally Posted by nachtflug View Post

I like Dungey a lot but this sport is super aggressive at the local level I can't imagine how intense it is with pro's. I take that back I've stood at the first turn in recent years at Southwick and Unadilla - they do tend to collectively negotiate the first turns at pro nationals with enthusiasm and quiet passion.

I like Dungey and he will win more outdoor titles but any SX titles he won or will win are due to significant attrition.

You are right in what you say about Dungeys past lack of aggression. However, the title is given to the guy who wins the most points. Period. And he did. We're not talking about a series won by a guy who couldn't win a round. Dungey wins multiple rounds in every series, every year.

Dungey seems to me to be trying to step up the aggression lately, so I am hoping he has seen new faster, more aggressive pace and will try to match it. It is his second year on the KTM so hopefully he will be even more comfortable on it. We will see.

And hopefully all the guys will still be healthy come Dallas so you can see them all in action.

Bring on A1!!!!!!

01 Kawasaki KE100
74 Honda MR50
brents347 is offline   Reply With Quote