View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 10:18 AM   #3876
PacificPT
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 982
Quote:
Originally Posted by jules083 View Post
Well, last night got expensive.

Been putting off ordering some stuff for a while, finally pulled the trigger on all of it. Didn't plan on buying everything at once, but oh well. It's only money.

HT nerf bar/skid plate combo.
HT nerf bags
Wolfman luggage set
16T front sproket
D606's front and rear.

I knew I was wanting the nerf bars with the bags on them. Been going back and forth on what saddlebags to get. The Wolfman seems good from what I've been reading, guess I'll find out for sure. My cheapo throwovers I have don't fit very well, so I needed something.

I might get the 606's studded for winter use. I've never ridden with studs, but I hear they actually work pretty good.
I have been very happy with the Wolfman luggage, watertight and durable. I have also gone to the 16 tooth front sprocket as the KLR is my daily commute machine and the 16 takes the revs down a bit on the open road.

There's roads and there's roads and they call, can't you hear it? Roads of the earth and roads of the spirit. The best roads of all are the ones that aren't certain. One of those is where you'll find me till they drop the big curtain. Bruce Cockburn
PacificPT is offline   Reply With Quote