View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 12:07 PM   #22
crashmaster
ow, my balls!

Oddometer: 5,205
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Rus View Post
34 days, 13.000 km, 3 countries and 1 sea. A great experience, lots of new friends and a stupefying feeling of freedom. It's very addictive. When the usual life goes away, when you're free from a mobile and a coffee-maker. When you don't know where you will sleep at night. When you wake up because of the cold and wait for the sunrise to warm you. When you have nothing to do and you just chat with a security guard of the wine field for hour and a hald, sitting on the steps of some village. When you entrust yourself to the world and eagerly watching – what lies ahead. When you can’t wait to live this day and you know that it will be a burning trace in your memory forever.
That's when you're alive.

«The core of mans' spirit comes from new experiences» (с)

That's what its all about. Fantastic report, thanks for taking the time to translate, and welcome to advrider, "the asylum" as we like to call it.

Youre adventure is the "real deal," and something that most of us can only dream about. Awesome report! Dont hesitate to translate your other adventures into English. Your written English is excellent! We all enjoy this very much! Well done my friend!

Ancient Chinese Proverb: "Its better to travel 1000 miles than to read 10,000 books."

And since you are fond of musical lyrics....."I was born to fly...." Summa

crashmaster screwed with this post 12-29-2012 at 03:01 AM
crashmaster is offline   Reply With Quote