View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 04:01 PM   #76
colm
Hopefull

Oddometer: 112
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldDog View Post
G'day Col, Mate I'm going to try and make this one, I'm pretty crook at the moment with a dodgey back, hopef well sorted and by Feb, the plan is to head up Friday night and stay at the pub Friday and Saturday as you suggested.

Oh and in breaking news looks like the KTM is getting the gurnsey for this years SAR. Yes yes I know I said my intent this year was to actually make it there and back without the assistance of a trailer, what can I say, guess I like a challenge! I'm in the middle of a full on engine rebuild now, plus a few new cables and tyres, and gonna fit a total loss 12v lighting system to it. Some of the guys over on the OZVMX site are helping out with tech info and support. Looks like a few of them might be coming along for the ride too, now that would be something, a few old dirt bikes cutting up that track up to Fords Bridge....the smell of two stroke in the air...mmmmm.

Be good to see you there. Book a room sooner than later.
Make sure you keep a good watch in your mirror when you are leaving Bourke as the Team Inverell Ag bikes might scare you as they go past. Can you image the pace we will be setting.
colm is offline   Reply With Quote