View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 04:56 PM   #81
AK Smitty OP
AK Smitty

Oddometer: 306
Apoyo crater lake

So two of us off to Sun Juan b/c when we went that afternoon to the cops shop to pick up Pawel's license LDP had not turned it in. The next day Pawel went in at 10 as instructed and still no license, come back at 2. Mihal and I decided to ride to San Juan and Pawel could catch up. He went in at two and nada! We arrived to San Juan with an email that said he would be staying the night in Granada. He talked to the police chief and assured him that tomorrow it would be there.

Apoyo Crater
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

We ran across WorldVets or something like that. We stopped and talked to them for a while. It is very cool what they to. They are trying to make a difference in the pet population in some of these countries. A lot of them are students.

Here is one of the patients

And some if the people at work

I think this pic captures it all! Traveling by moto is hard and no for everyone! Beer gear and a swim! Pawel we are very worried about you getting you license back. The stress was barely tolerable

And yes I am still bronzy!

Arrived in San Juan del Sur on a Friday. What can you do you have to go out. I was walking down the street and looked at this guy. I thought man that looks like my buddy Chad. Nah can't be. Hmm that looks like his wife Jamie. Holy Sh*# it is! Small world to run into friends from the great white north.

AK Smitty is offline   Reply With Quote