Thread: The Mobius Trip
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 04:13 AM   #5992
DR. Rock OP
Part of the problem

Oddometer: 5,528
Quote:
Originally Posted by AugustFalcon View Post
If the EXIF data is to be believed Dr Rock is using: Leica M9 (usually for the camp photos) and perhaps an Olympus TG-820 when actually riding. Also a Canon Powershot S95 shows up from time to time along with few different cameras from the others riding along.
Correct. We also have gone through a Canon G10 which I traded to a friend when we got the S95, for a modified Lumix that shoots infra-red. Also a Lumix DMC-TS3 which I could never get set up right for moving shots from the bike.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DingWeed View Post
Doc & LDF: Congrats on 400 pages of OUTSTANDING Ride Report!!!

WaaHoooooooo!!!!!

Happy New Year to everyone!!!

Scott
Happy New Year to all. Thanks for pointing out the page numbers, that's why there's the index on the first post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by McDOPE View Post
...."BLURB" is standing ready... But editing would take forever and R. Pirsig would likely be pissed and rolling over on whatever planet he is inhabiting.
Yeah, Prolly not gonna happen. You know how some people don't remember birthdays, no matter what, or others just aren't the marrying type... it just isn't in their nature. I guess I'm just not the book-writing type. It'd seem too much like a chore.
"I came into this game for the action, the excitement; go anywhere, travel light... get in, get out... wherever there's trouble, a man alone... Now they got the whole country sectioned off; you can't make a move without a form." --Robert De Niro as Archibald 'Harry' Tuttle in Brazil, 1985. The Mobius Trip index | Spot tracking live 4/18-5/4/13 | AdventureLoft™ Tent Space
DR. Rock is offline   Reply With Quote