View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 05:05 PM   #66
DSTEVENS
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 311
Quote:
Originally Posted by Domromer View Post
Good reading here..thanks again for all the thoughtful responses. I think when i get back from vacation I'm going to schedule a test ride with the local bmw dealer.

Hy Domromer, enjoy your vacation, and test ride the GS, I spent four and a half years on a wee strom, and I got bored with it, but it was a very good bike. I test rode a GSA and loved it, but could not afford at the time. So I waited a few more years and when Tenere came out I tried to like it but still had GSA on my mind, so after selling off all the extras I purchased 2013 GSA. Let me tell you that they are really expensive and even though I have only 743 miles on it I have spent several thousand dollars............ Mainly because it fell on me when I was unloading it out of my truck, HA HA HA. lucky for me my body broke its fall... did I say that? I love this forum, I have moved recently and have not seen my shiny new triple black GSA for 2 weeks. I sure miss riding. By the way I did see some offroaders in Comstock recently, A GSA, Vstrom and ? Any you guys? Best wishes Domromer. D.
DSTEVENS is offline   Reply With Quote