View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 11:12 PM   #286
Candiya
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 164
Quote:
Originally Posted by GP1152 View Post
Candiya, words cannot express how sorry I am for your loss. I'm at a bit of a loss for words right now. I just really want to say I'm sorry. Sorry for your loss. Sorry your time together was cut so short.
As you read in the thread, Stephanie and I are very close. We have no children, only each other and family back in our respective home states. For this reason, I DO value the time we share together probably more than most. I watch people go through their day-to-day lives as though it will be there forever. But one really never knows.
I am glad that the stories I've shared here were able to bring back fond memories for you. If I may ask....Are you planning to go forward with some or all of that trip?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you very much, Gus. Yes, one of my riding goals for 2013 is to take my first overnight trip on my bike. A longer-term goal is to make my way down to the bay area. I grew up in the Santa Cruz mountains but have yet to ride there or Big Sur. (I enjoyed your Big Sur photos quite a bit.)

Probably the only road on my bucket list that I haven't heard you mention yet is the Highway to Hana in Hawaii. I'd LOVE to see the photos you'd post from that road!

Ride safe, you two.
Candiya is offline   Reply With Quote