Thread: The KDX thread
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 07:35 AM   #66
KneeKicker
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,622
I have had mine for about a year,but have not ridden it much. I had originaly bought for my son to ride he finally grew enough to ride a full size bike(now he's taller than me),but it looks like I will be taking it over somewhat next year. I got the paperwork finished and inspection done and got a street legal title so it will get plated this spring. Also bought a trailtech vapor and a taillight brake light combo since the original rear fender had been switched to the KX style.

Bike has some extras on it already FMF pipe/silencer combo but I am pulling off the silencer it's too loud I like the sound of the stock unit. PO did the kickstart mod using the KX 125 kicker,full skid plate it has a pipe guard but needs bead blasted to get old paint off, and it has a couple Fredette parts on it. Only other thing I want to find is an aftermarket kick stand I hate the way the factory stand is bolted to te swingarm

I should have a set of springs coming from an inmate on here to stiffen up the front end and hopefully balance it out better. If that doesnt work well enough I will do a fork swap.

"I got so drunk last night I woke this morning and someone had shit my pants" Ron White
KneeKicker is offline   Reply With Quote