View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 12:30 PM   #29
LuluOfDenver
The peanut gallery.

Oddometer: 204
Quote:
Originally Posted by runnin4melife View Post
I will have to see how these line up, I definitely like to drink a good beer! The issue is that if I am not staying at the location I will be after I have a beer (1 = 2 = 3 = 4.... lack of self control haha). I will be taking a slightly different route but will at one point be cruising by the yukon brewery as well as Haines.

So much planning to do!
Hahahaha! You can pick up 6 packs to take along with you at Yukon, thereby drinking where you stop for the night. Haines might be tricky if you're not staying the night. But, they have a law that breweries can only serve something like a max of 32oz. Kind of handy to have a cut off point when you're on two wheels (and have that lack of self-control ). The other thing about the Haines brewery is that they close about an hour after the pizza place opens. If you hit it just right, you taste there, then walk down to the restaurant for dinner. If you camp in Haines, though, it is close to a ten mile trip to either campground.

I hope you'll post your route when you get the planning underway. The planning part is fun, but the riding part is better!

GIRL ON A MOTORBIKE
Http://louisesbmwbike.blogspot.com
LuluOfDenver is offline   Reply With Quote