View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 08:48 PM   #243
Vicks
I love sand !!!

Oddometer: 2,957
interested in the cradle for my 60CSx

Hi Stovey,

I've recently picked up a used 60CSx to replace my old 2610 which was getting too bulky for off road work (used to move a lot in the RAM mount due to its own weight) and started searching for mounting systems. The first preference was a RAM cradle but then i read about its breakage problems in Layingdowntracks. The Touratech mount is too much mone yand i've never been a fan of them anyways, so i read some more to find out about your awesome product. I think its the perfect mount for my 60CSx and would like to buy one. I dont think you have a test report for your cradles from the deserts of the middle east and i can help you with that

Problem is, i am located in the Middle-east, UAE and will need the cradle to be shipped here. And although i can send a cheque i doubt if you would like that. Easier option being a money transfer via western union or something. I can even wire money to your bank account if you'd like me to. Please let me know the price, shipping charges etc. ie., if you decide to sell me one

wishing you and your loved ones a happy, peaceful and prosperous new year ahead !!!
No beautiful body soft and warm to the touch but, i have a very small desire
Give me a dark... long... winding road, three gears to go and my Hellas on fire !!
Vicks is offline   Reply With Quote