View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 12:07 PM   #22
Katoom119
Mmmm....Orange Kool-aid

Oddometer: 1,785
Agents iDave and iJulie, your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to be a Christmas present to a young woman fighting against the world to make it on her own in a far away land. Your mode of ingress will be a trusty steed, a battle hardened veteran from many wars with adversity and Mother Nature herself. The duration of this mission is unknown. This message will not self destruct; that would just be rude.

When I moved out it didn't bother me much at all. Course my parents had split, I'd lost my little brother, and had been raised to take care of myself. Missed Padre, but that's mainly because we either were in a rifle match or on motorcycles every weekend. When Haley and I moved to Charlotte it was the first time she'd ever really been away from home (the house we had after we were married was only about 20 minutes away from where she grew up), but after a few months she got the hang of it. I have a feeling your girl will be just fine.

5 Cylinders vs. Moab..........My East Tennessee.........Internships may go to Hell and I will go to Alaska
Katoom119 is offline   Reply With Quote