View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 12:24 PM   #792
Dan Alexander
Ride Far - Ride Fast

Oddometer: 6,636
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian B View Post
Well, progress has been interupted a bit because we are working on a new Lynx which will be available in Feb. I'll then get back onto creating a GS version of the new Lynx.

Most of the changes to the Lynx are small and really constitute improvements to any 'niggles' we have had over the past few years. The existing molds have pretty much done there time now, so the Lynx gets an updated 'look' as well.

I can't remember if I mentioned it before, but a preliminary look at the GS lead me to think that the GS model will probably involve the removal of the complete OEM unit including the instruments, so it will be stripped back to the forks and triples and we'll go from there.

Cheers Ian
Yes, we did discuss the instrument removal. All fine with me, the dash should accomodate a road book and an ICO plus the Zumo I figure but very interested to see how it all comes together from your end. As long as it mated up pretty well to the existing bodywork there should be lots of interest as there's a lot of these bikes on the road and they need a new look.