View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 06:49 PM   #27
ecubed's Avatar
Joined: Oct 2009
Location: Nova Scotia & Virgina
Oddometer: 695
Originally Posted by 6USMC6 View Post
Unless something has changed recently, the only requirement to bring an NFA (SBR, full auto) weapon across lines is a letter/ form from the BATFE granting permission. It's pretty simple actually, all you have to do is tell them that you will be traveling to other states for competitions or training and they give you the letter. The only problem I've ever heard of would be traveling to a state where full auto is prohibited.
right....just tell the BATFE you are going to Camp Cow Crap....somewhere in Va or WVa... That will work....
'02 XRL '95 K11RS '14 KZ1000ABS
ecubed is offline   Reply With Quote