View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 09:00 PM   #14
bykpimp
Live and let ride

Oddometer: 1,408
Sum bitch, best thread I've read in quite a while. I'm no stranger to the smokers, use to race them long before they had silencers on the pipes..... I recently picked up two $100.00 dirt bikes. The first a 96 RM125 with nothing resembling compression. Threw a top end, fluid swap, carb clean etc and sent it down the road to a local kid.

The second bike is a 98 YZ125. Was barn fresh with plenty of compression. Fluids swap, carb clean.......etc. I think I paid as much for the graphics kit as I did the bike

Anywho. One thing i've been painfully reminded of over the years is the fun factor is not directly proportianal to the amount of money you spend. On any given day I've at least 20 or more bikes. Including the latest greatest orange bikes. The bikes that were loaded in the back of the van a few hours ago , in preparation for this weeks 2 day moto getaway include the above mentioned 98 YZ125 and a free Chinese 50cc Scooter ( wifeys beater) But hey, My new bikes look super trick parked in front of the shop.............