View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 09:17 PM   #1005
Turkus
Motorcyclus Unemploy

Oddometer: 22
Thumb RocketMoto ROCKS !!

Just want to say that Adam and RocketMoto are the epitome of Customer Service !!

After months of waffling about, I finally pulled the trigger on an SMH10 single headset in November.
Thanks to the "right" questions being asked when I called to place the order, I got the correct set-up for my Schuberth C3.
Got it in time to charge the battery and install it before going out to Vegas to see friends and participate in the Craig Vetter Fuel Economy Challenge.
During that weekend one audio channel decided to quit.....bummer.
I contacted RocketMoto for an RMA as instructed by the Sena website to process a warranty claim.
Adam asked what the problem was, I described it, and (as I was leaving on a group ride within 10 days and the Christmas Holiday was rapidly approaching) Adam asked if I would like to send it to him for evaluation.
I figured "why not ?" I have nothing to lose and it beats having my stuff sit in San Jose for 2 weeks while they are shut down for the holidays.
I priority mailed it back to RM and the day after they get it I get an e-mail from Adam stating I have a defective module, he's swapping it out, and I will have it back in my hands in time for my group ride out to Palm Springs and Joshua Tree NP !!

I am just blown away by the level of service !! I am in the automotive repair business and I know what good customer service is.....RocketMoto is light years above that bar.

Thanks again Adam !!

(as soon as my friends and I get that intercom/conference thing down pat I'll be posting a product review on your website)
AMA#228900/BMWMOA#147760
Ride Safe....and with a purpose
www.streetmasters.info
Turkus is offline   Reply With Quote