Originally Posted by bart-nz
Well, that fell through. Windy, and Hugh's not feeling well.
How about Cnut this weekend? Or, I can do the weekends late in the month but not the 12/13th.
Will have to put on a tyre with a fraction more grip.
Those strong winds yesterday were great at cooling us off as we crawled out of each bottomless bog...
This weekend works for me.
Saturday looks the best forecast (Sunday has showers forecast)
I still have the kenda 760 that got me up last time floating around on a spare wheel
I wonder if Matt would come along and push me again....