View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 10:50 PM   #39
Dylan.S OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 200
After a very long time I rode in the rain again. It started shortly after Mazatlan and maintained the same intensity till I reached San Blas. Another coastal town and it seems to be a popular among tourists. There is no shortage of hotels and motels. There are even RV parks here. That's a strong indication of American presence. The rain made me kind of go numb in the brain. I couldn't make a decision what I should do regarding camping for the night. So I ended up riding till it was completely dark. But it all worked out in the end. I found this nice campground right on the beach with hot water and powered sites for just under 5USD per night. After setting up camp and after a light meal, I'm listening to the rain drops beating on my tent. But the sound of the waves of the ocean is much more powerful. I'm happy to be here. I'm happy that it rains. I'm happy for the sound of the sea. What a great way to begin the first night of the year! I bless the whole world and hope they are happy too!

Dylan.S is offline   Reply With Quote