View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 12:39 PM   #6
CurlyMike OP
Formerly SaddleSoar
CurlyMike's Avatar
Joined: Feb 2008
Location: east of Dallas
Oddometer: 1,010
Cool. I have some of those hose clamps. You called them airplane clamps and didnt know if there were any that were a bit heavier and still had some style.

Originally Posted by moosehead View Post
Just standard clamps can find at any good hardware store...thin k 1 1/4 - 1 1/2" size. Mine made by Trico. you'll find them in variety of sizes in the plumbing section usually. I call them "pipe" clamps. Anything will work. Just snug them up.

l'll get a pic of the ones I use to ya shortly...
Giving the horses and the wife a break from riding...
CurlyMike is offline   Reply With Quote