View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 05:56 AM   #33
Dabears
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,018
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murgatroid View Post
I had thoughts of riding it between the mountains and the bay, but it wasn't a high priority since I have a motorcycle that can do that. I will mainly be using it around town while I'm down here during the week. I'd also like to be able to carry it on my truck camper.

As much as I love the BV350, for now I'm going with the 2012 HD200. It was bought new in July at SF Moto and has 300 miles on it. It looks brand new. It has a Givi top case on it. I am getting it for $2600. I was VERY impressed with it's acceleration. It fits me perfectly and I can flat foot it (5'9", 30" inseam). I can totally see getting a used BV350 in a couple of years, though.

I'm very excited! I'll pick it up tomorrow.
That is awesome- please show us pictures and give us some ride reports. The EVO is a nice scooter, especially since you'll be getting the rear disk brake on the 2012. Sounds like a great deal for so few miles and getting the top case as well!

FYI- The Vespa/Sym dealer by me has the windshields that fit the EVO, and they look nice on them if you find you need more wind protection- here's a couple pictures: http://www.mariettasportscar.com/veh...hd200+evo.html

2012 SYM HD200 Evo
2006 R1200GS
1980 Vespa P200E
Dabears is offline   Reply With Quote