View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 08:26 AM   #4
tomdubz
getting there

Oddometer: 492
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatXfer View Post
How about not changing the font color: After reading every other thread here with White on Gray, Black on Gray is hard to see. I'm getting old
fixed:

I would like to start off by saying great to work with a American company Thanks! Next would be the info that you share with your customers and the detail info you give out to us, then the packing and delivery which follows the rest of the Madstad Engineering process which is first class, the product is fantastic the KTM 990 Adv is now just what you say it would be a touring quiet windless machine. This is a product that works for me 57 30 inseam with a cut down seat. The 16 screen is just right like you mentioned I have adjusted 65% to 60% grade and its the bomb! Quiet I can listen to Pandora thru my communication system and up to 80 mph its still the same without changing volume pretty cool and the wind is so much less on my neck and arms shoulders its like the pocket has moved outward the looks will take awhile but who cares this is a great product made in the USA and works great thanks again.

Mike James
KTM 990 Adventure 2012