View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 03:21 AM   #14
gavo OP
Slacker

Oddometer: 1,710
Right the ferry crossing just near the crocodiles sign

Now I've just realised that I did't take any more pic's until we reached Koh Kong but what I can tell you is this section was fun everything from jungle to fast gravel roads and a bit of sealed road and a thunderstorm in the hills.
In fact when we got to the end of the gravel and Pilot stopped to put his sidecover and electrics back I notice my bike was leaking oil from a hole in the sidecase caused by the gearshift going through it.
I don't know how long it had been leaking but when I pointed it out I was a little surprised when they said fix it at Koh Kong.
That was at least 25km's away however it made it no prob's , says a lot for Yamaha reliability

We check in to the hotel ( Asian hotel Koh Kong) a shower and de louse( leeches, mud etc) then I wandered across the road for a beer nice place , French sounding name in fact even a French waiter with great views over the river.

After 2 beers I went back to find Pilot and La but couldn't I ended up having diner at a eatery next door to the hotel and talking to a guy called Matt from the states, he was riding a bicycle around.
Caught up with the guy's but went to bed early while my bike left a big oil puddle in the car park.
gavo is offline   Reply With Quote