okay, the holidays are over the champagne has been drunk. Now its time to get back to business. I cleaned all the crap out of my garage and started back on the 640 today. I probably should have worked on something more important but it was warm here so I sanded, filled, sanded and painted.
After lots of sanding, I cleaned the tank and mask with varsol. Usually I'd use denatured alcohol but, I had none around.
Here are the filled and sanded parts being hung:
Here they are primed (its kind of cloudy in the garage from the spray):
I'll do some more sanding and painting tomorrow and post the results.