View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 07:32 PM   #19
DriftDragon
Wanderer

Oddometer: 201
Jimmy I read your response on my phone right after you posted it and have been thinking on it over the holidays. I have to say that is precisely why I want to come and learn from you. That logical explanation hit home perfectly. I had been thinking what I really need is some drills to embed the right technique in my mind and muscle memory and I was thinking that's what I could get from your sessions. Your response confirmed what I was thinking I really needed was correct. Someone watching me and helping me do it and get it right and learn what "right" feels like is exactly what I think I need most.

I thought about what you said as I was out riding today. Just the concept of it being about good balance helped me tremendously in the gravel today. If you can help me with a forum post I am excited about finding a chance to come out and see what you can do for me in person!

I really want to thank you for sharing the information. You used PT Barnum's secret... give something away and people will buy from you until the cows come home. You gave away good solid useful advice and I am gonna find a way to come to your school and hopefully I can talk some people into coming with me.

Thanks again Jimmy.

2003 KTM 525 EXC RFS
DriftDragon is offline   Reply With Quote