View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 11:29 PM   #4
UpST8 OP
turnin gas to noise

Oddometer: 6,872
Laugh Part One

Part 1

So, moe.ron is riding the 2013 F700GS and me…not about to be outdone…went out and bought a 2013 F800GS…both highly capable with some farkeling of multi-surface travel…way more capable than we (at this moment)

The ride today begins where every ride begins that involve big poser dirt bikes…Starfucks!

From there it is right up my most favorite paved road in all the land…RT33 from Ojai to Ventucopa. I think this road has been in the last 3 or 4 day trippin reports I put together..it still gives me that warm, fussy feeling when I ride it.

Beautiful sunny day, temps were mild, glad we waited a bit for the sun to heat the roads, sure the early bird gets the worm, but I don’t eat worms and I don’t like ice while riding a motorbike

Mid Screen, you can see a dirt line transversing the slope...that's the Ortega Trail

Stop for some happy snaps and bladder relief…Starfux runs right through ya….$3 to piss it away 20 miles later…

Yes!!! We found dirt already…no crawl, walk, run here….right into the squishy, sticky, peanut butter mudbog….this stuff will suck the life blood from the strongest of riders

OK, not really that bad…but it was slightly entertaining and a quick lesson in throttle control was had.

Don't know what happen with sound?! but moe.ron's bike does not sound like that!

These tires suck for the dirt.

Here is crazy thinkin...riding on shitty tires off road will make you all that much better when you get some decent knobs

If I survive long enough to buy em

create an animated gif

Apache Canyon Road…training session number 1

cRAzY

UpST8 screwed with this post 01-13-2013 at 09:05 PM
UpST8 is offline   Reply With Quote