View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 10:50 AM   #96
Brodovitch
Team ⌘R

Oddometer: 3,171
Got an email from Martin early this morning,

hy.

i got high temperature on the rest day because of the wind a wetness in the nights. on day 6, we had an 371km liasion, starting at 05.30, there haf been. 4degrees and my warm clothes got lost in the dunes. so it was the horror for me. the ss6 i started already with a lot of medicals, but i could finisch. yesrerday i easn't able to race and thought that the assistance wy to the biwag wozld be ok. but again, 500km in a sandstorm! i do not feel very well, so i decided to stay today at the biwag (we'lhy.

i got high temperature on the rest day because of the wind a wetness in the nights. on day 6, we had an 371km liasion, starting at 05.30, there haf been. 4degrees and my warm clothes got lost in the dunes. so it was the horror for me. the ss6 i started already with a lot of medicals, but i could finisch. yesrerday i easn't able to race and thought that the assistance wy to the biwag wozld be ok. but again, 500km in a sandstorm! i do not feel very well, so i decided to stay today at the biwag (we'll stay here for one day) and try to recover. i hope i can start tomorrow again....

however, you can see my doings in the internet as well;-)

all the best, martin

Brodovitch screwed with this post 01-06-2013 at 12:27 PM
Brodovitch is offline   Reply With Quote