View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 01:52 PM   #20
pdedse OP
paraelamigosincero

Oddometer: 1,111
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhode trip View Post
Congratulations, that bike looks like it will be a blast. I'll look forward to the RR. We were there a few years ago with a rental mini 4x4 and spent a few days climbing Cerro Chirripo and up in the mtns, then down south to San Vito and out to Puerto Jimenez to Carate and Corcovado, Then up the coast and over to Lake Arenal area. Made a couple of friends I'm still in touch with on Facebook, even though my Spanish is rudimentary at best. Be fun to go back for another visit so I think I will write to Wild Rider, especially now that I have an idea of what we'd need.
Enjoy your stay...I still remember San Isidro de General because I spent quite a bit of time shopping there for a propane canister that I never was able to find.
I love climbing Cerro Chirripó--have done it 5 times and hopefully will again this trip. Propane cansiter--some of the things readily available in the States can seem nearly impossible to get in other countries. I think often this happens because there are resources available that do the same thing.

So my sister in law sent me the purchase receipt:
Valor del Vehículo: 685.000
Gastos de Inscripición: 210.000
Accessorios: 0
Otros Gastos: 100.000
Total: 995.000

Gastos de Inscripción are taxes, insurance for a year and tags. But I love the "otros gastos" (other expenses or charges)! I wonder when it comes to selling it if I can ask for an extra $200 in "other charges"?
pdedse is offline   Reply With Quote