View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 12:14 AM   #544
markjenn
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 10,306
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uller View Post
Whoa, I was talking about not replacing Ricky C and Jeff Emig with someone to "look at" instead of "listen to". They might not be the best commentators for ability or style but, at least, they do know what they are talking about.
I think you're taking the discussion a little too seriously, but the thread I was responding to was about Rutledge vs. bimbos, not RC/Emig vs. bimbos.

And if we are having a serious discussion, I'll take issue that RC/Emig really add very much - they have the credentials, sure, but I don't see them bringing much to the table on each broadcast insofar as insight, analysis, or interesting information. I don't sense they do much homework. They're masters of the obvious and cheerleaders, but that's about it. I honestly think one of the bimbos could probably provide about as much real information as they do. People complain about Sheheen, but he is the only one of the three following the action that is on the ball and actually has much interesting to say. If either Emig or RC had to do the play-by-play, the entire broadcast would fall apart.

Nobody has come close to Bailey.

- Mark

markjenn screwed with this post 01-07-2013 at 12:20 AM
markjenn is offline   Reply With Quote