View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 04:53 AM   #561
sTE610vE OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkdryvr View Post
Steve received my order yesterday and it arrived in my mailbox TODAY!! Wow. Unbelievable. And that's not the best part ... this stand is STRONG. Pictures don't do it justice. If it weren't for everyone on this thread saying how wonderful it is, I probably wouldn't have bought it for fear that it wasn't stout enough. Well, that initial impression was absolutely unfounded. Great buy. Steve was great to deal with too. I sent him a couple emails asking some questions and he was super quick in getting back to me. Great partnership between buyer and seller. I can't recommend this highly enough.

Keith
Thanks Keith, USPS Priority mail is almost always 2-3 day deliver in the U.S. sometimes it's even faster!

Yep the Trail Stand is made from steel, so it can be strong but still take up as little space as possible and it only weighs 10 ounces!. I've had several people say the couldn't believe how small I box it comes in but still it can extend high enough to do the job on any bike I have found. I've seen some aluminum types but guess what, they are 3 times the volume of material and take up much more room to pack and weigh the same as the Trail Stand made from steel. Everyone likes Aluminum but sometimes the right choice for performance to weight ratio and size is good old steel.

Cagiva Gran Canyon

sTE610vE screwed with this post 01-07-2013 at 05:00 AM
sTE610vE is online now   Reply With Quote