View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 06:12 AM   #50
Mikl Freeman OP
Spaceship Earth!

Oddometer: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThumperStorm View Post
Excellent job on the wiring. I admire people who can do that.
Thank you) wires are not mine, but i had some work in past) it was net, security and power cabling systems at big construction objects .. it was hard dusty time) But now i can recognize it by colors..

Quote:
Originally Posted by RideFreak View Post
Mikl, nice job on the build. I admire your skills, it looks like you've tackled every aspect of the work yourself, way to go!

Good idea not using the vented sidecover, even though it will give you a nice gain with the pipe and carb, the added trouble of dirty airfilters isn't worth the trouble on a long trip. I run both, about 2 days is all I can expect from the filter using the vented sidecover, it's pretty dusty around here.

Any idea of where you are weight wise? My XRR is fully dualsported and it seems we always end up on tough trails, the weight gets to be a bit much for me (5'10", 165lbs) in those situations.

I'm interested to see how the LED lights work for you, I'm considering an LED system.

Keep up the good work!

Bro, Thank you for understanding) yeah you are right all my skills are from my own experience plus your views and comments on different things) for many people in russia it's the only way to knowledge and life here)

I also thought about how much dust there is in the intake.
and at the moment i'm thinking about fuel economy)

As i understand you, you mean that dualsported bike is too heavy ..I have same weight with 6' height, but i haven't had any experience with it on trails...my attitude to build is to make it like a rock and functional ..i'll think about excess weight. Thanks for thought !
Now i have one question about rear shock : i used stock spring and tightened it on 230mm . What length do you use!?

Led Light mounted) will make pics how it's working!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesova View Post
I wish I had 1/2 your skills...
I can share it with you))

Mikl Freeman screwed with this post 06-06-2013 at 01:35 AM
Mikl Freeman is offline   Reply With Quote