View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 10:21 PM   #3354
Vicks
I love sand !!!

Oddometer: 2,959
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluebull2007 View Post
Im having a look at tomorrows stage and if you thought today's downhill was spectacular, try a 3,000 foot (1,000m) steep dune descent for size.... Im hoping I will have something up as they start.
I finally caught up (well before the day's special started) and i'm tired after juggling work, an understanding but still sad wife, the live streaming TV channels and finally the wrap up of the day and you say you are going to have something up for stage 4 ?? You're crazy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
someone had put daily map and route highlights together all in one place. I can't find the link . any help guys ?
Kaia posted the maps here. Hope it helps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southest US Thumper View Post
Here's a thought from the middle of the Pacific, what if somebody could drag one of Manny's used, used Mousse back from SA and cut it up into bits and mail a piece to those that helped out??? I'd take one and nail it up next to the piece of Riff Raff road book that Jonah and Casey signed a while back.

Just sayin...

Go Manuel, Go Pyndon!!!
I like this idea. Someone post it up on Manuel's FB but, we'll have to see if he has money - i'm kidding, for the postage.

and oh, 'mornin folks ........
No beautiful body soft and warm to the touch but, i have a very small desire
Give me a dark... long... winding road, three gears to go and my Hellas on fire !!
Vicks is offline   Reply With Quote