View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 10:45 AM   #4202
TuonoBiker
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 722
Quote:
Originally Posted by steveWFL View Post
nay-sayers, geez
Seriously! I'm certainly no fan-boy, but geez!!! What do people want? Make the GS too small, then people complain it isn't tour worthy. Take away all the gadgets of ALL sorts and then its over-priced and old-fashioned....give it too much HP and its now trying to compete w/ a Multi. Make it too tour worthy and now it sucks off-road.

I still maintain that the GS is one of the best full size tour bikes that can take you and a passenger down any path, road, interstate loaded with luggage for several days and do it with ease...so long as you have ground clearance.

Its got an optional 1000$ LED headlight. So what!!!! Some of us love that shit!!! You can buy fancy automatic suspension....so what!!!! Lots of people love that shit too. For 20k, give or take, a lot of people will demand they get the latest technology and innovations. And I mostly agree.

I say all the naysayers of technology...of anything with a circuit board...of anything over 105HP (*gasp*)...go buy a 10 year old KLR and stop belly-aching about technology and overweight bikes.

Sorry.........[/rant]

'07 Tuono Factory - gone but not forgotten
TuonoBiker is offline   Reply With Quote