View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 10:41 AM   #29
norschweger OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 242

what would you do if the mechanic of a KTM-dealer had hammered several times on the cylinder-head to get it off while there were still some screws holding it (of whose existence he did not have a clue)?
I am pretty sure I would get everything together but considering that they might blame me afterwards for any failure...I do not know. THEY did a lot of mistakes and are unable to order the parts, I am the one who found the problem with your help (and who told them from the start, unfortunately by then I did not know that I just would have had to take off the clutch cover).
Yesterday I reached a new climax of frustration: calling him and asking for any news about the parts, he said, noone in Mexico would have it,Asking where he had investigated there was one dealer he mentioned first, thinking hard, he came up with one more. There are 10 in Mexico! I sent a request to all of them and if I order at two different ones I might get all the parts. When I asked why he did not ask the others he said that he does not cooperate with any other dealer...and that IT WAS NOT HIS PROBLEM! that he is waiting for ME to arrange the parts!...
Now I am waiting for an answer from California and even wrote KTM Austria....wait and see

norschweger screwed with this post 01-11-2013 at 02:06 PM Reason: wrong spelling
norschweger is offline   Reply With Quote