Phoenix is pretty easy to call now that the warmup meaningless A1 round is in the books.
1. Villipoto, easy win, he'll get a good start, likely holeshot and lead the entire race.
2. Stewart, top 5 start and in a few laps be in second place. This is the question mark though, depends on if his knee is really hurt or just stretched a little. If he's a no-show everyone below here moves up 1.
3. Dungey, another solid performance but unless he gets a top 2 start 3rd is the best he'll get to.
4. Carnard, he choked twice at A1, won't happen again.
5. Reed, going to take him one more race to get his speed back, after this he'll be in the hunt for the win.
6. Barcia, he's just not ready for prime time yet, as Flug says, he can do whips but other than that he's gutless.
Probably Millsaps next?